Saturday, September 26, 2009

it will be only a memory forever

oh-my-god, it's 12:36am. but im still here. actually very sleepy but feel like duwan to sleep. because i scared i'll think of it again. every night with the nightmare. urgh, it's a new day after yesterday, which is my lovely junior, hao jian and the best classmate, sin wei punya birthday! lol. today keep on blogging and onlining. but at least i did 2 set of physics question. tmr is biology's turn. my god, i hate bio larh. a lot to read and study. tmr whole day will be with the bio reference book and the exercise. haih.


yesterday, thursday, went sunway college with sis and i went library to study? end up playing computer for 3 hours there. wasted 3 hours. suppose i shud be with my chemistry. but, no choice. miss blogging since i never touch the computer for a month. after my sis' class ended, we took the bus to piramid to shop. oh, long time never shopping d. found a dress that i like it very much. but couldn't get it. this friday i must go and get it. if not, i miss it so much. met uncle weil shern there. hmm, is he met me, not me met him. he never call me but text me and asked me: fan pooi ling, where are you. and got a miss call from him. the moment i read the msg, i knew he is in piramid too. haha, called him and asked him. he said he purposely duwan call me when he saw me. lol. shop till 4 something then waited mum to come and fetch us. while having my lunch at KFC, yoongsiang called me. but due to the bad connection, i cant hear him clearly. haha, thanks yea for comfort me. im okay (: try not think too much.


gei ling, stay strong.


ps: i have already trying not to think too much, hope it can get off from my mind one day.
pooiling.

No comments: