Tuesday, March 3, 2009

im turning into 17th :)

in the midnight now, and not in a sleeping mood..
so im here to blog.. hee (:
im turning into 17 finally.. and im one of the group 17 years old..
haha.. so proud i am.


may god bless me good luck in all the way..
especially in my SPM this year..
may all my wishes come true..
may god also bless my friend around to be happy all the times..
smile :) wink*


thanks my dear friends who wish me earlier &
those who wish at 12.00am
although it is just a message..
but for me, it is a sweet memories..
& im happy with it !
thanks & love u guys :)
u guys rocks !


in a mood of happy ?

ling :)

1 comment:

Justinn Choong said...

Happy birthday to youuu. happy birthday tooo uuu.. happy birthdayyy to poooiiiiiii lingggggg.. happy birthday to you.=x yay we're both 17 xD