Thursday, August 21, 2008

first time.

argh !!!!!
damn fish leh today !
first time i met this kind of things.
i never meet it before.
my mum find me for a whole day.
but i reali din receive any any call.
reali !
she called my all frens,
asking them where did i go ?
where am i ? so on so on.......
oh my goodness....
the whole world noe-ing this things.
si jun, shen wen, huey, han, orange, fish, lin, ying...
they keep on calling me, ask me where did i go?
i'm shocked when orange call me where am i.
he told me tat my mum keep on calling me and finding me.
but she cant get me.
so,, my sis too busy body.
go call all my frens..
told them tat i have lost !
omg !!!!!!
damn fish man ...



ok, things happen is like tat de.
firstly, orange call me .
he asked me where am i ?
then he asked : how i go home ?
i said : by taxi lorh.
he said next time duwan go home by taxi.
if wan, then by bus. cos too dangerous d ~
haihz. after tat, many ppl called ask me same question.
when i wana call my mum, a call came.
haih. until i have no chance to call my mum,.



finally...


finally ...


finally...


i called my mum, told her where am i..



this is my first experience.
the whole world is finding me, calling me, searchig me.
concern me.
somehow, i will feel damn fish.
but, it is reali a good experience.
it tell me tat i shud contact my family.
it tell me tat everybody is concern me.
care of me.


finally, thanks!

thanks to all my frens tat concern me.
thanks !!





ling*

No comments: