Thursday, June 19, 2008

hate to become leader !

today meeting for camp.
haiz.
result is the same.
nothing is conclude.
oni wat game is settle and the time is settle.
budget and material haven settle.
but everyone has go home.
oni 7 ppl stay for the meeting.
haiz.
i noe wan everyone to stay is very difficult.
cos got tuition.
but this camp is all form 4 incharge de.
i duwan left out any form4.
i duwan any form din involve in the preparation for camp.
but.
suan liao larh.

*hate to become a leader


today ying told me she have no feeling with pmo liao.
she say she wana quit.
when i heard it,
i'm shocked.
and i scared she reali will quit.
i cannot let this thing happen,
CANNOT !
last time eu not ask shern why quit?
now ur turn liao.
u promise me before u will make erhu zu more good.
u promise me u wont erhu zu lemp da!
now ?
u goin to give up.
goin to let go.
goin to quit.
ying ar.
please duwan leave erhu zu.
please duwan leave pmo.
PLEASE !
haih.


just saw lin's blog.
she said duno how to do when she is between me and fish.
felt very sorry for tat.
i duno me and fish will let u uncomfortable.
SORRY.
u said u duno how to act.
haih.
why everytime u just duwan tell me?


not just u duno how to act.
me oso duno how to act when face fish.
reali very tough arr.
when i face her.
i duno wat to talk with her.
reali duno.
when she face me.
me oso can feel she duwan face me.
i noe she sure not willing to face me.
but she has no choice.


green told me today.
she is very bu shuang ken.
ben lai me is ok with ken de.
but now?
reali bu shuang!
now oni i noe.
suzanne is pres of koperasi.
today go duty.
ken let suzanne to see the ajk list.
now oni realize if green din tell me.
and ru yan is naib pres.
how can ken do tat.
let ru yan become naib pres.
oh my goodness.
and ken wei liao ru yan.
go scold green.
haihz.
he reali.............................
KOPERASI.
now reali fuiii liao larh.
FUII ARR !


just now fish and lyn sure go mv or watch movie de larh.
3 pm jiu go liao.
and took bus tiam.
wan go watch movie jiu say lorh.
why wana bluff me lerh ?
haih.
duno when they become as good as last time liao.
but suan liao.
this is oso good news lai de.
at least their frenship haven break lorh.
hope so larh!


ling is moody and fan today.
pmo camp. jia you jia you jia you !
dun give up!


*ling

1 comment:

peilin said...

ling,
u can de!!!
i wil support u always...
Kayao~