Monday, November 2, 2009

have you ever cry in the midnight?

looked at the countdown for SPM. felt so nervous and scare d. cos u know wat? there is only left 15 days to SPM. OH-MY-GOD! sigh. i haven prepare well for spm yet. argh! feel like so stress now. 2 more days to graduation liao. felt so bu she de man. especially my friends and pmo gang. haihz, definitely i will miss my secondary school life especially form 5. cos' this year is my tough year, and get through many things. many things thought me how to be strong, how to work hard to get what i want, how to stand strong when i felt like give up, and how to be a good friend to them.

in this year, really many things happened from the beginning year until the end of the year. have been laugh and cry. but, i now im growing up. i learnt to accept reality and not just dreaming over there. im glad to have a bunch of good friends, and u know who u are. they always bring away my sadness and worry and make me laugh. haha. sometimes, we can just do those silly and crazy thing. i'll appreciate it de! thanks (:


about the graduation on this wednesday, i'll post it up if i got time. picture will be upload too. lol. hope he wont ffk and attend the graduation ceremony on this wednesday.


gotta ciao.


dun miss me =/


No comments: