Friday, October 23, 2009

time flies, doesnt it?

hello earthlings.
ni men hao?
a short update here. im not gonna to update oftenly like last time. because SPM coming real soon. within a month. can u imagine? i have lots subject that haven study well yet. especially sejarah and biology. need to memorize and re-read duno how many times. but still couldn't remember and understand. accounts and add maths need to do many practice. chemistry and physics need to study more and practice more. sigh. almost all subject i have to work hard on it. im quite satisfied with this term result. have improve a lil' bit. although i cant reach my target, which is purata back to 70 something, still remain at 60 something. but, i satisfied with it. no pain no gain. i didn't work hard as others, so this is what i got. lol. anyway, i am happy with my physics and biology. finally can get A for both subjects after upgrading. haha. chemistry had improve but still 5C. HAH. anyway, i really quite pressure this few days when the time and days remind me SPM coming. argh, i think everyone also feel that and starting to work hard. but, i always cant concentrate myself when im studying sejarah. cos u know, it's pretty boring, okay? especially form 4 sejarah. the ceramah help me lots. but i duno whether should i believe the analysis they did. haih. practicing add maths these day, found out myself really too weak in this subject. have to do more practice. erm, started my revision on bio. i think okay gua? i hope i can really follow the schedule that i have made. concentrate myself when im studying. no day-dreaming. no internet. and no crapping.



ps: sometimes i feel like pressure is good for me, because it motivated me to study. but, over-pressure is not good. so, better dont give myself too much pressure.

will update sometimes. stay tune.





WORK HARD FOR SPM!
LET'S STUDY LIKE A NERD.

No comments: