Wednesday, October 7, 2009

something told me the truth.

hey people, im back from genting. today's weather was so good. woke up early in the morning, prepared well and ready for jie min's dad. headed to genting at about 9:30am. reached there about 10:45am something because there is no any traffic jam. bought theme park ticket and met them at the entrance. the ticket cost us RM38 per person which quite reasonable for me. haha.

Venue: Genting Highland
Date: 7 of october
People: shuhuey, sinwei, jiemin, yeeyang, yongzheng, zoonkiat, juandy,junhoe and me.

played almost all the game there because not many ppl, so no need to Q up for so long and waste time. my very first time to play 海盗船 and 跳楼机. oh my god, that is so scary man. my heart almost drop out. LOL. but, it is nice to play larh. about 4.00pm, jiemin's driver came to fetch us. reached home about 6.30pm. today's outing really nice. haha, thanks to them(:

specially thanks to jiemin for letting us to overnite at her house. dinner and breakfast. fetching us to one-u and genting. love you!
and also someone who fetch me home. stuck in the traffic jam for about an hour. sorry ya bring a lot of trouble to him. anyway, thanks very much!

No comments: