Sunday, July 12, 2009

brown sugar machiato

erm just wana update for my blog. recently, felt like nothing to blog about and also no mood =.=
well, finally can rest d. and im not the vice pres for pmo d. so, ppl no nid scare of me d. btw, i think no one is scare of me right? maybe im not fierce enough.. duno why those ppl who interviewed said me is scary? lol. im not scary, ok? after this whole year, being a vice pres.. im tired of it. from last year till now, i noe im not really a good vice, i knew! please forgive, im sorry.. i bring lots of trouble to my partner.. and till now, feel like wana continue my job and complete it.. lol. i trust u, des, please next year concert, kayao ar! i knew u can do it, right.. and also congrate to next year commitee.. gambate! lee jia ying, be tough.. choo hao jian, be patient and more concern about others.. lam win kheng, be tough and more confident for yourself.. ho zi xin, i noe u can do it, and will be very very well, stand strong and tough, be confident, and also be fierce sometimes. hope next year concert will be very successful!!!


competition is within two months, feel like give up to it.. sigh. btw, i'll still work hard on it. please give me motivation!!!

No comments: