Saturday, June 6, 2009

pmo camp.

the whole camp was awesome and nice. thanks form four for organizing such a nice camp. about the camp, im not going into detail. the camp was three days two nights. the schedule is full with activities. im so proud that im one of the purple group and thanks shi yi also. without her, our group wont be the first for the talent night. oh ya, our group- purger queen got no.1 for the talent night. so proud! heee... for the team building, we are the third last group to get out the shirt, but, we score also. cos, purple group had team work and spirit! *wink* then, or the treasure hunt, we got no.2. oh my god, never ever tot we will got no.2! haha. ok, talk about my guardian, who is yuan ting. erm, she is nice enough, although she is so busy in the camp, she still take care of me. thanks yea, dun blame on yourself for no time to take care of me. on the other hand, my moltar: shu huey! haha, good leh me? thanks me for being such a nice guardian lar. haha. next my purple group: yuan qing, xue yun, pei ying, shao jun, jing en, zi xin, shi yi, an qi, hui xian and me! we got no.3 fo the overall games! so unbelievable.. lol. i noe everyone of them is very tired in this camp. rest more ya (:


form four: i noe you guys work very hard to success this camp. and you guys did it! the camp is amazing. dun worry about whether form five like it anot. u guys did a very good job. ok? we like it! so, i noe you guys very tired to prepare this camp. rest more and drink more water. keep it up(:


pictures will be upload soon..


stay tune.

2 comments:

love <3 huey said...

omg.my guardian..i dint ever think is you la..i still guess is from f3 gang..argh..let u tipu jor..=.=..no wonder you keep it secretly at first la..hahaha..anyway..the 3 papers still with me oo..muax.i love this camp.hehe..super thanks f4 too XD love you guys..haha

pooi ling ♥ said...

haha, now know why i duwan let u noe d leh. im very scared if u already knew. hee(: wink* i win d. i keep on find different batch ppl to help me pass message and food. so, u cant guess who is it. hee. anyway, u happy i happy. i miss the camp larh!!!