Friday, June 26, 2009

not satisfied.

finally exam over. hmph. not satisfied with this term. cos' reali dead. every subject is very hard. i think im gonna fail again. i duwan! i duwan to fail again. its reali pain. urgh. took back moral paper today. erm, improve d but still not satisfied. my essay cause me lost many marks weih. i wont hate doing essay, but will work hard and find solution to score 10marks for essay. wink* actually, after this term, i noe why those ppl can score so well for their paper. cos' they really put lotsa hard work in it. but me? haha.. dun talk about it d. have to work harder next time. and its reali the last time. cos' no more next time. aikz. my things to do in july and august, study and revise for trial, practice for competition. all the best ya. jiayou(:

somehow, im disappointed to myself.

pooiling

No comments: