Saturday, May 2, 2009

i'm back.

today was solo competition selection. haha, im the the first erhu zhan ma performer. i was shocked. but, duno why i'm not nervous.. not like me right? wont nervous? haha.. i am! after the performance, feel like phew~ not stress animore. duno why after this selection, addicticted to solo song d. feel like wana practice more solo song. haha. and my next target is ben ci. im scared after i graduate, i have no chance to learn animore. so, mengambil kepeluangan sekarang (:


i have got 185.5 over 300 marks for zhan ma. erm, is it a good news? i duno... but im still happy with it. cos, this is my last solo performance for pmo..at least at my last year in pmo, i still can perform solo.. and i never noe i can do it (: smile* im proud of myself.. to them that haven perform, gambateh next saturday!


today was ok. happy to see han came back today..
i love my juniors. they are so cute..
slowly close to ming yu d. "my chicken"..


left over:

hong jian & me (:

wen hao, me & hao jian (:



i'm back (:
.imisssomeone.

ling (:

No comments: