Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the end of the year.

tmr will be going out with my dear frens.. huey larh, shuyi lar, pei lin larh, mun larh, uncle shern lar.. haha, tat's all.. i tot the whole ruan liu gang will be going together.. ben lai im thinking where to go tmr cos it is 31st of december.. haha, thanks huey also. date us to red box (: loves you..

finally come to end of year. recall back wat i had done in this year.. em, NOTHING at all.. my studies.. going to die d next year.. din study at all during the whole holiday.. how am i going to catch up my physics, chemistry, biology and add maths? how? oh my gosh, just think oni oso feel tat it is scary.. my results damn worst lar this year. cannot keep on playing d. must catch up all my studies.. or else, reali nid to die d. next year my SPM year.. gambate ar !!! this year i failed my physics. next year cant fail any subjects d.
i nid tuition !
physics and account.
ling.

3 comments:

wayne said...

why no my name there de... -.- at least put my name there make me happy mah...

悲しさの色合い said...

haha... me too... going to die this year....

pooi ling ♥ said...

to wai yeen. why wana put ur name there worh? u not going oso.. next time larh. sure got chance 1.. haha