Tuesday, August 26, 2008

class life.

today pooi ling's mood not tat good.
saw something im not willing to see.
hate it hate it hate it !
today the whole day i reali cant concentrate on my study.
the whole day in class oso fan about his thing.
wat the......
make me cant even concentrate my study.
relief period. everybody is doing their homework.
no one is choi me.
i just wana find someone to talk to make not to think.
but,,,,, everybody is busy.
no one choi me.
haihz...
finally, at the last period.
everyone is finish doing their homework.
so, they can choi me d. talk with me.
oni i can forget about it.
laugh the whole last period. haha.
make me stomachache.
ble. ;p
im reali very loves my class.
i found tat class is more happier.
i can laugh and smile in my class.
loves 4S6 !




ling*

No comments: