Monday, June 30, 2008

all just wat i wan to say.

i noe. this few day i'm busy with camp stuff.
i noe. how u feel with me.
i noe. wat are u thinking of.


but. do u noe wat i'm thinking.
u said i din tell u those thing but tell others.
when i find u. when i wana tell u.
u are not there. i cant found u.
just like tat day nite.
u go shou ye with lumei and fish.
ben lai i tot tat day i can sleep with u.
can talk to u. can tell u.
because i noe i'm busy the whole day.
cant even pei u.
so i'm free to pei u tat nite.
but where are u ?
u are going to shou ye with them.
haihz.
so i sleep with leng.
tell her.
sometimes reali duno why?
feel very disppointed.
i duno is me changed d.or wat.
but for me. u give me a different feeling.
i feel like u have changed.
duno is my feeling got problem or wat ?
but this all i feel.


i noe i'm busy so cant pei u.
maybe u got bit fuii towards me.
how about me ?
haihz.


sooooo sorrryyyyy !
please dun mind it.
all just wat i wan to say.
hope u will understand.

No comments: