Thursday, May 15, 2008

my classmate !!

err....
already 4 months in 4S6 .....
maybe still not very close with jun yang, ka poh, sue ann they all....
but already veryy happy.....
reali din choose wrong place to sit in class.....
very happy in 4s6 everyday ....
the frens sit in front me, beside me , and oso behind me....
because of them ....
sometimes very gik, very angry....
but sometimes is very happy with them....
we can get along together to talk ,
gossip, discuss , and others.....


LOKE SIN WEI....
the person sit beside me.....
very happy because have those such fren....
she is a happy person ,
but sometimes nervous oso....
she is very funny ...
so sometimes i laugh is because of her.....

TING ZOON KIAT...
the person tat very clever and excellent in english....
his academic is damn good....
although he is a prefect ,
but still wont like others....
and he always gik me and make me angry....
sometimes he will always make me laugh ....
but he is quite nice person laa....

LEE YEE YANG....
ermm...
not very close with him....
a talkative person....
and always not scared when he is not doing homework....
sometimes very hardworking....
tat's all...
not very noe him...
haha......


feel like slowly like this class edi ....
4S6 !!
aha...............
although we always scold by teacher...
because of noisy ...
but ...
dun care !!
haha ........


pei pei * 6.05 pm

No comments: