Thursday, April 17, 2008

be myself <3 and happie !!

haiz......
think many times edi ...
i think i should let go edi ....
although i will get hurt .....but no choice........
his action let me noe i'm not the one.........
and i already noe the truth ....
and i guess them already couple.....
i wont get any benefit if i still "zhi zuo"......
and because of this ,
i have change a lot....
i'm not the "xiao lang" and sapor anymore ......
i become emo edi.....
i duwan tat kind of life.........
everyone say my life is simple and ntg to fan....
but they all are not 'liao jie' me...
actually me is same as them...
my life is full of "fan nao"............
i use my happiness to cover it oni......
haih..................................................
be happie ba ..........
and be myself <3>

No comments: